significant

Only 15% of patients have significant improvement with antidepressants

Only 15% of patients have significant improvement with antidepressants

Christine Sandu / Unsplash Depression: Study shows that antidepressants only work for 15% of patients on a large scale; understand Depression, its causes and the effectiveness of treatments available today are targets of several scientific studies, which seek to better understand the role of the disease in the human body and the ways to combat …

Only 15% of patients have significant improvement with antidepressants Read More »

Antidepressants have significant benefits only in some patients

Antidepressants have significant benefits only in some patients

sÃO PAULO, SP (FOLHAPRESS) – The use of antidepressants represented a significant and long-term improvement in about 15% of patients with depression when compared to the use of placebos. For the other 85%, there is also improvement, but the benefits were close to those seen in participants who used the placebo. The conclusion is from …

Antidepressants have significant benefits only in some patients Read More »